The BSO Professional Association, I.U.P.A. Local 6030, consists of working men and women throughout the County who are in positions in such diverse departments as evidence gathering, child investigations, court services, detention, finger printing analysts, pretrial services, probation, treatment, technology and youth services.
- MN Supreme Court Denies Chauvin's Request for Public Defender Representation During Appealby Staff on October 7, 2021 at 9:46 pm
Chief Justice Lorie Gildea signed the order rejecting Chauvin's claim that he's too poor to pay for a lawyer to appeal his convictions on charges of third-degree murder, second-degree unintentional […]
- Michigan Trooper and Suspect Shot at Traffic Stopby Staff on October 7, 2021 at 9:32 pm
The trooper had stopped the driver of a Nissan for failure to stop at a stop sign. After the driver was arrested for a suspended license, the trooper made contact with a passenger.
- Ohio Sergeant Shot Serving Arrest Warrantby Staff on October 7, 2021 at 8:47 pm
Chief William Balling said the suspect came out of the wooded area at a different location and fired at Sgt. Tim Kennedy, hitting him twice, once in the abdomen and once in the lower leg.
- NYPD Recruiters Focusing on LGBTQ Communityby Staff on October 7, 2021 at 7:23 pm
The NYPD will begin to publish more recruitment statistics. Along with available data about race, the department will offer a breakdown of membersâ€™ sexual identity and orientation. They will […]
- VA Officer Saves Partner from Careening Carby Staff on October 7, 2021 at 7:16 pm
The officers were standing next to a patrol car on the side of the road when a white car traveling in the opposite direction lost control, crossed the median, and hit the parked patrol car.
- Carfax for Police Donates $25,000 to Coffee with a Copby Staff on October 7, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Carfax for Police, which offers a suite of no-cost, law enforcement-only investigative tools to law enforcement agencies, announced the contribution as part of its mission to keep communities safer. […]
- Your Department's Success Depends on the Wellness of Its Peopleon October 7, 2021 at 8:00 am
Establishing programs, setting expectations, and providing access to relevant resources that support the psychological and physiological wellbeing of officers is critical to the success of the […]